Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lest We Forget ...


Lest We Forget ...
Originally uploaded by Lynn Morag.
""There's rosemary, that's for remembrance; pray you, love, remember. And there is pansies, that's for thoughts."

~ William Shakespeare ~

"The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
The love that I have
Of the life that I have
Is yours, and yours and yours.

A sleep I shall have
A rest I shall have
Yet death will be but a pause.
For the peace of the years
In the long green grass
Will be yours, and yours and yours."

~ Violette Szabo ~


We cannot possibly forget. And now when I get home I must remember to water the rosemary. I originally planted some in the spring of 2002 with a friend's help, specifically "for remembrance."

This is part of a world-wide meme to post pictures of white hands in protest of terrorism and to show support for its victims.

Flicker group: Peaceful Protest (White Hands)...

No comments: